• Gum Arabic (GA) or Al-Manna in the Arabic language is the sap from the tree Acacia senegal (Hashab) or Acacia Seyal (Talha). It thrives in North Africa.
• The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said Gum Arabic (GA) is one of the safest source of fiber.
• Joint Expert Committee on Food and Agriculture (FAO) and World Health Organisation (WHO) said Gum Arabic as food additives are safe.
DID YOU KNOW THAT GUM ARABIC IS GOOD FOR:
1)Natural prebiotic. According to scientific studies, Arabic Gum contains 89% of soluble fiber. Prebiotics also strengthen the immune system and fight against dangerous bacteria.
2) Gum Arabic as a foodstuff without negative side effects to the human disease.
3) Assisting the absorption of minerals such as zinc, sodium and calcium. It contains the highest calcium in the world.
4) Gum Arabic is demulcent and soothes inflamed mucous membranes and is used mainly in medicine for coughs and gastrointestinal problems.
5) Reduce inflammation in the respiratory tract, gastrointestinal tract and urinary system and good for coughs, colds and sore eyes.
6) Gum Arabic also proved highly effective in the treatment of sensitive skin, dryness, osteomalacia children, hyperactivity, etc.
7) Obesity – Helping in weight control as in the ability to make the stomach feel full.
8) Gum Arabic also contain minerals that are good for healthy heart and bones. It is also suitable and good for the children growth.
9) Boosting immune system through the stimulation of dendritic cells in the intestinal lumen and cytokine production.
10) Kidney Failure – Painful swelling of the kidney (anatomy abnormal). Reduce the level of urea nitrogen in the feces and add to the patient’s damaged kidneys. Healing effect on patients with severe kidney (chronic kidney disease and end stage).
11) Diabetes (diabetic) – Improving the efficiency of insulin to help diabetics. It reduces blood sugar levels.
12) Heart Failure – Barrier to cardiac toxicity.
13) Liquid Colon – Preventing bowel cancer and inflammation of intestine through modification angiogenetic factors.
14) Prostate cancer
15) High cholesterol
16) High blood pressure – Reduction effects of blood pressure in patients with hypertension.
17) Improve stamina (energy booster)
20) Stomach complications for children. (Testimonials from Gaffar Ibn Auf Children Hospital, Khartoum).
21) Make a short chain fatty acids
24) Kidney stones
25) Urine infections
28) Strengthen antibodies against various diseases (immunoglobulins)
29) Menstrual cramps (dysmenorrhea)
32) Bleeding gums / swollen gums
34) Prevention from dementia
35) Pain nerve, muscle and body aches for mothers after childbirth.
36) Reducing the production of free oxygen radicals.
37) Increase butyrate levels in blood serum.
38) Slow the aging process (anti-aging)
39) Improve memory
40) Provide peace (stress relief)
Price : $10 Per Pack with 1 Pack FREE Lekor Chips
Pack Weight : 150 Gram
Special Prices :
$50 for 5 Packs Gum Arabic with 3 Packs FREE Lekor Chips and FREE Delivery via Courier.
$100 for 11 Packs with 3 Packs FREE Lekor Chips & FREE DELIVERY via Courier .
$135 for 15 Packs with 1 box Mineral Coffee FREE & FREE DELIVERY Via Courier.
Have an OPTION TO PURCHASE 1KG Rainforest Acacia Honey at $19. (Regular Price $22) with ANY purchase of Gum Arabic .